With a long commute to work ahead, I have been trying to figure out ways of saving some time in the morning as sometimes that extra 10 minutes in bed is EVERYTHING (especially in the colder months).
One of those ways is to do my makeup on my journey!
I’m not one to wear huge amounts of makeup, just enough to cover the dark circles under my eyes and to generally brighten up my face.
So, here are my travel essentials
- My small makeup bag from Savers £1.50
- Sleek Face Form, contouring and blush palette in Medium £9.99 on a day to day basis I only use a touch of highlighter and blush from this palette. For me contouring is for my nights out
- NYX Stay Matte not Flat powder foundation £10 for all over the face
- Far left Techniques contouring brush to apply highlighter and blush
- Primark Stippling brush £1.50 used if I’m adding some concealer to my undereyes
- Miss Sporty Fabulous Eyes glossy shadow in 160 Peanut Butter used only on the inside corners of my eyes to give them a little pop
- Green People Volumising mascara in black for both top and bottom lashes
- Maybelline Brow Stain in Dark Brown £5.99 to fill in my brows
- Essence XXXL nude lipgloss £1.50 to add a slight shimmer and brightening to my lips
I’m hoping to get my face beat by the time the first part of my journey (20min bus ride to the station) is complete.
Wish me luck!!
My hair is another story but I’m hoping to incorporate that in to my journey too in to the near future but I will keep you posted 😬